EOD Pastors’ Getaway: A Time for Spiritual Renewal & Refreshing
Time & Location
About the Event
Getaway balances gathering for devotional prompts, corporate prayer, small group spiritual discussions, and shared meals with multiple designated times for private reflection and prayer; and includes optional one-on-one spiritual conferencing.
Preliminary Focuses for the Five Devotional Sessions:
- Seat of Solitude and Silence
- Pedaling Cycle of Conversations with God
- Prayer Wheels of Rhythm in Life
- Steering a life of Constant Prayer
- Path of Leadership to Congregational EngagementAdditional information on the cost (hopefully less than $200/person) and location will be sent to all pastors and church Board Secretaries (to encourage each church to support their pastor’s attendance) by the end of the summer. If you have questions, are interested in assisting with the retreat, or you want to make an advanced reservation (in case participation is limited) contact William Coker, Jr., D.Min.†, Pastor at Powhatan Point (740-472-4105, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download the Event Flyer Here